Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
A) Author Information
The authors should provide their names, email addresses, phone number(s), ORCID ID, affiliations and designations of all contributors on the title page of the manuscript to facilitate academic review and production.
- Every author must provide a working email ID irrespective of whether he/she is corresponding or not.
- All authors of an article, whether 4 or 5, are requested to provide their ORCID ID'S.
- The Corresponding Author clearly indicates who will handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing and publication, also post-publication. Ensure that telephone and fax numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal
Only those manuscripts will be considered for publication that have not been previously published anywhere nor is under consideration elsewhere.
- Authors are required to provide an undertaking/ declaration stating that the manuscript under consideration contains solely their original work that is not under consideration for publishing in any other journal in any form.
- A manuscript that is co-authored must be accompanied by an undertaking explicitly stating that each author has contributed substantially towards the preparation of the manuscript to claim the right to authorship.
- It is the responsibility of the corresponding author that s/he has ensured that all those who have substantially contributed in the manuscripts have been included in the author list and they have agreed to the order of authorship.